Pipetype conveyor belts
In cooperation with the operators of conveyors produced by various well-known manufacturers, our engineers have developed a Pipetype conveyor belt. The Pipetype conveyor belt is suitable for use in tougher conditions and requires application of special tubular-type conveyors. Due to its special carcass construction, the belt runs like a tube which opens only when loaded and unloaded. The system remains closed and dust-tight even when bulk solids are conveyed in horizontal or vertical curves.
Pipetype conveyor belts are suitable for:
- cement and concrete plants
- heating stations, power stations, garbage incinerating plants
- REA - or gypsum plants
- lime industry
- tunnel construction
- conveying dusty and fine-grained material
- material of lower density and environmentally hazardous material
- silo conveyors
- conveyors crossing roads (bridge conveyors)
How can we help? Fill out the form and one of our skilled staff representatives will contact you within the next business day.